Custom Pet Portrait
- All pet portraits will be done with white background in my signature pet portrait style, unless otherwise specified.
- Once your pet portrait is purchased, I will email you to talk specifics and get the digital photos. The more, the better!
- If you choose to upgrade to include a digital file option, a digital file of your pet portrait will be emailed to you so you can use it however you'd like! Digital file of the artwork is $75.
- Turnaround time is 4-5 weeks. If you need your portrait by a specific date, or a free gift certificate, simply email me at email@example.com
- Tips on taking your animals picture:
1. Eye to eye - get on your pets level!
2. Soft natural light is suggested. A clear, well-lit photo taken in good light (outside in the shade works well or near a window) captures subtle shadows and highlights. Be aware of overly bright photos or super dark photos that only show shadows.
3, High-quality photos are a must. Phone photos are great, just please be sure to send the actual photo and not a screenshot. Low-quality, fuzzy or pixelated photos don't give me a lot of fine detail to work with, so make sure the photo is crisp! This allows me to zoom in and capture all the tiny details, especially when it comes to the eyes.